Heating Service Elgin
Temperature Masters, Inc. is the number one heating and air conditioning service in Elgin, Illinois. We are licensed and insured and provide affordable repair and replacement services for furnaces, humidifiers, and air cleaners. Our technicians are constantly being trained on the newest heating and air conditioning systems to provide the utmost customer service you deserve. We work with all makes and models and are always ready to help! That is why we are open 24 hours a day and have 24/7 emergency service available. The professionals at Temperature Masters are always ready to assist you!
Why Choose Us!
- Licensed & Insured
- Affordable Prices
- Fast Repairs
- 30+ Years of Experience
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Contact our professionals at Temperature Masters, Inc. today to schedule an appointment at 847-836-7300.
Keep your home comfortable all winter long with Temperature Masters! We understand the importance of being comfortable in your home during the coldest seasons of the year. If your furnace or boiler is not working in your Elgin home, contact our professionals right away. We want to help you the best we can so you can go back to relaxing in your home. With cold weather throughout Elgin, it is important to have a heating service you can rely on! That is why we offer 24 hour emergency service, to help whenever you need it.
When it comes to furnace or boiler service, our technicians know best! We are highly trained and experienced professionals. We will come to your home in Elgin, inspect your unit, diagnosis the issue, and make the necessary repairs. Our team will make sure you are updated throughout the entire process and informed on repair costs. Our team takes the time to explain anything you might have questions on, providing the best possible customer service.
Ways To Save This Winter
Winters in the Elgin area can be extremely cold and cause you to crank up your thermostat. Due to higher thermostats, heating bills will rise. Follow some of our energy saving tricks so you can start saving on your bills during the winter!
- Seal drafts- Seal any drafts you might have coming from your windows or doors. Sealing them during the winter will keep the cold air out, and keep your home nice and warm.
- Lower your thermostat- No one enjoys being cold in their own home. However, lowering your thermostat in the winter will save you money. Try setting your thermostat lower at night and wear extra layers to keep warm and program it to a lower setting while you’re not home.
- Clean vents/change filter- If your vents are backed up by dust and debris, your heater will have to work harder to heat your home. Make sure all vents are cleaned before the winter season begins. It is also important to change the furnace filter before and after seasons to keep your air healthy.
- Use a humidifier- A humidifier will help lower the cost of your heating bills because it will retain the heat better, and prevent dry air in your home.
- Turn ceiling fans on – Ceiling fans are a great way to regulate the air in your home. If you keep them on low, the warmer air will not be able to rise as quickly and keep your home warmer.
Another way to save on heating costs is keeping your furnace in great condition. Taking care of your furnace will not only prevent it from needing expensive repairs, but will also extend its life. At Temperature Masters we recommend having your furnace inspected at least twice a year. A maintenance check includes, cleaning the parts in the furnace, replacing the filter, making sure all parts are properly lubricated, and checking the overall efficiency of your system.
Tips For A Long Lasting Furnace
Purchasing a new furnace is never ideal because it is an expensive item. If you are looking to extend the life of your furnace, it is important to know how to take care of it. It is easy to forget about your furnace when it is hidden away. The only time many people think about their furnace is if it is not working correctly. If you are one of those people, change the way you think with the help from Temperature Masters! Contact us to schedule regular maintenance checks today. You can also keep these maintenance tips in mind when checking your furnace on your own:
- Preventative maintenance- Preventative maintenance is KEY! Preventative maintenance is important because it can catch any minor issues you have early on, extends the life of your furnace, and can save you money!
- Repairs – If you notice your furnace is not heating your home as well as it used to, it might need a minor repair. Make sure you have your furnace checked out before a small problem turns into an even bigger, expensive one!
- Changing the filter- Changing the filter will keep your furnace working properly. If your furnace gets backed up by dust and debris then it can cause the system to overcompensate and work harder to heat your home. This can damage your furnace and might lead to needing repairs.
- Proper Insulation – If your home is insulated properly, the easier job it is for your furnace. Insulation can save you money and can be done by yourself!
Schedule An Appointment Today!
Contact the professionals at Temperature Masters, Inc. for all of your heating needs. Our technicians are ready to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! We have over 30 years of trusted experience working with residents in the Elgin area and the surrounding suburbs. For quality and affordable service contact us at 847-836-7300.