Below are a few tips on how you can prevent your heater or air conditioner from needing repairs and keep it lasting long!
Heating Maintenance Tips
- Changing The Furnace Filter- Make sure you change your furnace filter before and after the winter season! This will keep your furnace clean from dust and debris. It will also help keep a nice air flow in your home.
- Routine Maintenance Inspections- Having a professional from Temperature Masters inspect your heater twice a year will prevent major problems from occurring and catch any small issues right away.
- Fixing Issues Right Away- If you have a small problem with your furnace, don’t wait to have it repaired. Small problems can turn into larger and costlier issues down the road.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Allens Corners
- Routine Inspections- Routine inspections are very important and will keep your air conditioner working efficiently and lasting a long time. Contact a professional from Temperature Masters if you need an AC inspection!
- Keep It Clean- You air conditioner is outside and can become coated with dirt, leaves and dust. Clean the outside of the unit and remove any overgrown branches, bushes or trees surrounding it for better efficiency.
- Replace The Filter- Replace the filter so the air can flow properly through your air conditioner.